
I miss you Sonic. There is actually one very close to our house, but it's not the same. There are not Sonics on every corner here. In fact, the one by our house is the only one I've seen here so far.

I miss you, Chick-fil-A. I miss the long line of cars during lunch time. I miss the workers in bright orange vests taking my order. Once again, there are Chick-fil-A's here and but not close to where we live. And it's still not the same.
I miss you Dr. Pepper. I miss having you at every restaurant I go to. I miss your sweet deliciousness that could make the day better. I know you are here, but you are not served everywhere I go.

Ahhh....Ted's. I miss you the most. Your homemade tortillas. Your salsa. Your queso. I could live on them forever. Please consider opening a branch here in the Springs. I would forever be loyal to you and go to no other Mexican restaurant.
The party eventually ended and I am now back to my normal self, content and happy to be in Colorado. But, if you are from Oklahoma and plan on visiting us, I would love you forever should you bring any of the above with you. Ok, I would be happy if you just brought yourself, but seriously. You bring me tortillas from Ted's and a Vanilla Dr. Pepper, you will not be sorry.


1 comment:
the valuable info u provided do help the investigation for our group, appreaciate that.
- Lucas
Post a Comment