Here it is, my very first blog. I feel like this deserves a celebration of some sort...perhaps a stop at Dairy Queen later. I guess I should explain who I am. I am farmgirl from Montana who married a cityboy from Oregon. We met at college in Oklahoma and just moved to Colorado. Got that? There are more details than that, but for now it works. We also just celebrated our first anniversary. Here's a picture of us.

Because my mom will ask later, here are the reason I have decided to join the blogging world.
1. This is an attempt to keep our families updated on our life.
2. We want to make our friends who are unfortunate enough to live in ugly places jealous of our beautiful new state of residence. OK, not really. We want to keep them updated too. If jealousy is a by-product and makes them move closer to us, so be it. (by the way, this is the view from our bedroom window)

3. I want to chronicle our life together with this new beginning. I'm not a good journal keeper like my Grandma Zadow was and I'm not as fastidious about taking pictures like my mom. I'm hoping that a blog will make me a little better at both.
There it is in a nutshell. I think that deserves a GirlScout Thin Mint Blizzard, don't you?
6 comments:
yes :-)
Oh, Jeana. I'm so glad that you've joined the blogosphere. I have a blog. Read it. And remember to light up the celly. Soon.
Oh, Jeana. I'm so glad that you've joined the blogosphere. I have a blog. Read it. And remember to light up the celly. Soon.
I think you should get an oreo blizzard instead...can't go wrong with a classic.
Glad to hear you guys are settling in and doing well. Over and out.
How did I miss the fact that you already moved? Hope all is well. Love you.
Sum
Yes, I'm jealous of your view, but I'm also jealous of the fact that your great state has Dairy Queen and I only have Braums. Boo.
Post a Comment