Eric and I are now officially residents of Colorado. It only took 3 hours waiting in line at DMV to accomplish this task. Lest you think that time was wasted, I will share with you the tidbits of information I learned while waiting. Thank you, Colorado Organ and Tissue Donor Association for providing this information.
1. A mosquito can nourish 300 eggs with one drop of human blood.
2. Morology is the study of foolish and nonsensical talking.
3. Maine is the only state in the lower 48 that only borders one state, New Hampshire.
4. The Vatican City and San Marino are the two countries that are completely surrounded by Italy.
5. All major religions support organ donation.
6. Hebdomad is a term referring to any number of 7 consecutive days.
7. A giraffe's tongue is approximately 20 inches long and is black and blue in color.
8. A porcupine has approximately 30,000 quills on it's body.
Now you are as educated as I am and it only took you 2 minutes. On a different note, I would just like to take this time to say thank you to the great state of Montana. You have been a great state of residence for the past 24 years. You provided vast, open skies, gently rolling hills, towering mountains, large forests and no sales tax. I will always be proud to say I grew up in Montana and will always consider myself a Montanan.

2 comments:
Go Montucky!!! Wow, only a few weeks and you are already a resident!! It took Mike and I 3 months. It's really hard to give up Montana... I like your tribute!
I'm the kind of hombre who passions to seek different stuff. Right now I'm making my personal solar panels. I'm making it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I saw a truly amazing website which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps involved in building solar panels.
I am not exactly sure about how accurate the info given there iz. If some people over here who had experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I'd really treasure it, cauze I really would love to try solar panel construction.
Tnx for reading this. U guys rock.
Post a Comment