So this past weekend Eric and I went hiking with a friend from college, Eric. Let's just say that I have not fully acclimated to the elevation. That's putting it kindly. This hike kicked my backside from here to Montana and back. But, I did make it to the top where the view was, hence the .5 instead of a big fat zero.
View from the top. Pike's Peak is off to the right, not in the picture.

Down on the floor of the canyon looking at the walls. This was near Cave of the Winds. Tons of caves everywhere.
The boys found a cave they could climb up to. They named it the Eric Cave, naturally. They are climbing Pike's Peak this coming weekend, which is 13 miles one way. That's right, 26 miles in total. I will be staying at home preserving the brain cells I have left that weren't oxygen deprived from this last weekend.
1 comment:
Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.
Post a Comment