Check out the sweet acid wash pleated jeans my brother is wearing!
I was not much older than this picture when today's memory occurs. There are quite a few trees back behind the house we grew up in. My grandpa had planted them all in rows so it looked like a very organized forest. Lots of animals lived in these trees, especially birds. Which my brother liked to try and shoot with his BB gun. One day, he was out trying to shoot the birds when I came out to see what he was doing. I watched him for awhile, but then was soon getting bored. The next thing I knew, my brother was asking me to help him! Me?
I of course said yes, since I looked up to my big brother. He wanted me to run into the trees to try and find the birds he had shot. I was a little hesitant at finding dead birds, but after a couple minutes of begging me, I told my brother yes. I began to run into the trees looking out for signs of dead birds when all of a sudden I felt a sensation I had never felt before. It felt like my butt was on fire! Like some wild animal had just jumped up and bit me! Like someone had just shot me with a BB gun.
Being scared, I immediately started crying. My brother came running to me, laughing of course. Excited that he had successfully shot me in the butt with his BB gun. It took me awhile to realize what had happened because the thought of my brother shooting me his BB gun had never entered my mind. I was not seriously hurt, but to this day I swear I can feel where the bullet hit me.
1 comment:
please tell me hes also tight rolled his jeans...man and people often ask why I married him. Do you blame me???!!! Hottie!!
Post a Comment