So yes, it's been over a month since I've posted anything. No, we're not dead or hurt or any other horrible thing. I've just been lazy. We haven't done much, but boy is December busy! Here's a quick recap of the past month and a half.
1. I went to Oregon for a girls weekend with Abby. It was fantastic! We went to the beach, went shopping and went to the Roloff farm. Little People, Big World anyone? It was a lot of fun and I am very impressed by the Roloff family. They are very accomodating and friendly.
2. Halloween. We had about 15 people show up. And one mother dressed up walking around with a cocktail. I'm still not sure if that was a part of the costume or not.
3. It has snowed about 5 times in the past month a half. We are enjoying it.
4. Christmas gift making. That's all I'm allowed to write since some people who read this blog are getting some of those said homemade Christmas gifts.
5. Thanksgiving! It was wonderful. We went to Longmont to spend it with some of my family. It was so good to be with family and friends. And to eat entirely way too much food.
6. I became a Mary Kay consultant. Still not sure what I'm doing, but beauty products for wholesale? Yes, please.
7. Decorating for Christmas. This is my first time ever with a real tree. I am still undecided. A part of me thinks it looks a little like the Charlie Brown tree. Eric disagrees and thinks I'm being a scrooge.
So there's what we've been up to. Not very exciting, but December will hopefully turn that around. A quick note: I have a job interview this afternoon!! Hopefully I'll have good news to post soon on that front. And it wouldn't be an exciting post if I didn't include a picture.

This is Eric's most favorite picture of me as a child. I mean, I am pretty adorable. Aside from the daggers coming out of my eyes. Eric likes to say I've perfected that look and use it today. I disagree.
1 comment:
That picture is AWESOME!!! And I am glad to find you again in blog land. I will add you....
Post a Comment