Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A fun time was had by all

Our trip to Oklahoma was a very quick trip. It seemed to fly by. I didn't get pictures of everything, but here are a few. Isn't the quality so much better??


Eric playing indoor soccer. He's still sore.

The three amigos.
(sidenote: the whole purpose for this trip was for the wedding. what did Eric forget to pack? dress shirt and tie. what did Eric remember to pack? shin guards.)

Not really sure. I was just practicing with the zoom.

A nice picture of us.


So during this trip I got a phone call from the company I interviewed with and I am now employed! My first day was today and boy am I tired! It'll just be a part time job right now, but it's a job! As my dad and Eric have both said, I can now make money instead of spending it. Even though I'm pretty sure it said in our vows Eric would make the money and I would spend it.....


1 comment:

Jenn and Joe said...

You look adorable! Who got married? I am sad that we did not get to see yall! Guess we will just have to make a visit to see you!