~The in-laws came for a visit.
~We celebrated me turning 25 in style. We ate at the The Broadmoor.
~We celebrated our anniversary. Two years and we're still kicking!
~We went to the Mile High Music Festival.
Best.
Weekend.
Ever.
Jack Johnson. Amos Lee. Steve Miller Band. Train. Weezer. Dave Matthews. Keller Williams. Keane. I have pictures on Facebook but they don't even come close to capturing the awesomeness that was the weekend.
~Kevin and Becca came for a visit last weekend for Labor Day.
~We have a grownup table and chairs. After two years of using our Goodwill table and mismatched chairs, we are using a gorgeous counter height table with our beautiful cream Parson style chairs. Be still my heart.
And because a blog post is boring without pictures, here's one of us to show our families that we are in fact still alive.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're still alive. Now I want to see a pic of your new table and chairs.
Really? You just had to talk about the best weekend ever? :( Thanks for rubbing that in. Love you guys and I'm glad your stil alive and kickin.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment