Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whole Lotta Love

10 years ago this weekend, my brother brought home Michelle Hultgrien and my life has not been the same. It has definitely improved my life to claim Michelle as my sister-in-law. Not only does she back me up when I give grief to my brother, but she also gave me my first niece who is pretty darn adorable.



The beautiful family.


In Oregon for my wedding. They drove the entire way from Nebraska. It must be love.



One big happy family.



Don't mess with her. She's tough as nails. Unless there's a bat in the garage. Or a kitten in a window well.



Glamour shot.
Here's to Michelle, a great sister-in-law who has enriched my life in so many ways. Thanks for being a part of this family. I hope the next 10 years will be as fun as the past 10 have been. Love you!




2 comments:

The luckest SIL in the world said...

JEANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU JUST MADE ME CRY!!!
I love you~

Luckiest SIL In the world said...

that cant even spell Luckiest..you have me all messed up *sniff sniff