On July 28, 1985 this world became a much better place. You can't argue that when I enter a room it becomes instantly brighter. I'm kind of joking. Kind of. Anyway, I've been a big proponent of celebrating birthday's all month long. Eric thinks it's ridiculous. He's just jealous because his birthday is at the beginning of the month. I've been reminding him that my birthday month has been coming up. He usually shakes his head and silently mumbles under his breath. Probably thanking his lucky stars he married me. At least that's what I tell myself. Last night when I got home from work, I found this hanging in our garage.

Yes, that is a gift bag with happy birthday tissue.

This was inside. I have the best husband! Maybe someday he'll become like my friend
Summer's husband. One can hope.

My fabulous sis-in-law Michelle got this for me for my birthday. Isn't it awesome? Her friend,
Designs by Diva, created it.
Day 1 of birthday month was pretty good. We'll see how the other 27 turn out.
1 comment:
You need to update more...just sayin
Post a Comment