My brother-in-law Kevin got married! We took a quick trip to Oregon for the blessed event. We're all glad Becca is a part of the family. Loved her dress!
My Poole sister-in-laws. Becca's smiling because she doesn't have the slightest clue what she's gotten herself into. It's the one in the middle you have to look out for.
We went to this lady's baby shower. (I forgot my camera so no pictures from that) Neice #4 should be making an appearance any day now! Ok, so any day now might not be a correct descriptor, but the due date is July 2 and I just now realized it was June so I feel any day is justified.

Lots of other things have happened too, but I don't have pictures of them. I got a raise at work. We went camping with some friends from church. We had people over for Memorial Day. Eric has climbed a few mountains. I've done some shopping. We bought a new mattress that is fantastic!
This summer is shaping up to be a busy one. Next week is VBS at church and I'm in charge of pre-school games. Say a little prayer for me. Then it's off to Montana!! My fabulous sister-in-law Michelle and neice Shelby are coming too. So is my brother but he's not that fabulous. Maybe ghetto fabulous.

1 comment:
I love you!!!
Post a Comment