Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Lasko Miracle

Where has the time gone?? I can't believe it's already the end of January. It seems like just last week was Christmas. Life hasn't been too exciting around here. Our computer had a major virus on it and we just got it back. That's probably the most exciting thing. That and our space heater.




This little baby can crank out the heat! After receiving what we thought was an outrageous utility bill (seriously! i'm going to start refining my own oil) we decided to invest in a space heater. It is fantastic! We are looking forward to getting our utility bill. At least we're hoping we'll be excited. I just realized I said I was excited to get an utility bill. I need to get out more often.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Welcome to married life. I get excited about vacuums...and dishwashers...and the clearance rack of Target. Wait until children and you'll be doing the happy dance over poop.

Morgan said...

i hate heating bills- maybe we will get a space heater...you have inspired me