How do you recap a week filled with family, friends, fun and food? (how's that for alliteration?) With lots of pictures of course! If you didn't know, we spent Christmas in Portland. The following is a sampling of our activities.

Christmas Eve. The Christmas cactus Eric got for me. It actually bloomed the day before Christmas Eve. It will probably be the only time it has a bloom around Christmas.
Be jealous. I have the best husband.
Our nephew Reuben playing with his ship.

Our nephew Isaiah, unhappy about having to wait his turn.
Kevin, getting very up close and personal.
Our niece Imani. Isn't she a cutie?
Eric with his friend from high school Benjamin.
Us skiing on Mt. Hood. This was Eric's first time. He did alright for his first time. But you should ask him about the ski lift. :)Well, that doesn't cover everything we did but it comes close. I, of course had intentions of taking more pictures than I did. Oh well. It was a great Christmas and we're glad we got to spend it with Eric's family, especially considering the frigid conditions all of my family was under.

No comments:
Post a Comment