I found the perfect carving pumpkin!
So proud of our pumpkin find.
The first animal we saw as we drove up. Pretty sure that it's a yak. Or an EMO cow.
There was a barn full of animals that you could go pet. The sheep really brought back some memories. The funny thing was the lady in charge had named all of the animals. All of them. That is something the Schow Farm never did.
The Icelandic Ram. He would butt and charge the fence if you didn't scratch his head.
Not sure of this little guy's name, but he was friendly and cute. And yes, the goat in the background is standing on a table.
The very freaky llama who as soon as I brought out the camera laid his ears back. I was afraid he would spit on me.
The goose and his harem of ducks. Notice his beady little eye following me.
Emma the very large pig. Who after this picture was taken, was forced to move because she was getting sunburned. Once again, something that would never have happened on the Schow farm.
And the crowning jewel of Wishing Star Farm was the camel. That's right, camel. Unfortunately you couldn't ride the camel.
Eric and I carved our pumpkins, but I'll post pictures of that fun escapade tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment