Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's been a long time baby

I could go on and on about how busy I've been since September 27, 2010 and that's why I haven't written on here, but that wouldn't really be true. Let's just say I needed a hiatus. A 10 month hiatus. Maybe I went on a writer's strike like Hollywood did a few years ago. Anyway, lots of things have happened since that fateful September day. Let's recap.



Friends came to visit over Veteran's Day. We rocked Rock Band. I should also mention that we were forced to move in October to a new place. Hence the lack of things on the wall in this picture.



We went to Nebraska for Thanksgiving, but apparently I have no pictures. We went to Montana for Christmas. Eric got some snowshoes so he went snowshoeing at my parents. It was absolutely frigid in Montana this winter.



We got this little bundle of joy on Valentine's Day weekend. Isn't she precious??
We've named her Sydney and while it hasn't always been rainbows and butterfly's, I can't imagine not having her.





We went to DC over Memorial Day to visit Eric's brother Kevin and his wife Becca. It was sooo hot and humid!





We went to Virginia Beach for a few days at the beginning of the trip. (note to self: never take pictures in just a swimsuit again.)





I'm sure there are many more things that happened that were blog worthy, but alas I have reached my word limit for the day. I promise to keep this up Michelle!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

AWESOME!! And I hate you for looking so amazing in the swimsuit